The small RNAs of Physcomitrella patens: expression,function, and evolution 6.
Tip growth in the moss Physcomitrella patens 7. Gametangia development in the moss Physcomitrellapatens 8.
Original Research ARTICLE
Chloroplasts 9. Carbon and energy metabolism Hormonal regulation of development by auxin and cytokininin moss The role of abscisic acid in stress tolerance Pathogenesis in mosses. For that reason, The Moss Physcomitrella patens will be valuable reading for both specialist molecular and systems biologists, and evolutionary biologists asking old questions with new tools".
However, the scope of this book is broader and it should also be of interest to evolutionary biologists and ecologists. Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell.
- Top Authors?
- Sigur Ross ().
- Annual Plant Reviews : The Moss Physcomitrella patens.
- Annual Plant Reviews Volume The Moss Physcomitrella patens | Wiley Online Books.
Click to have a closer look. Select version.
The Nitric Oxide Production in the Moss Physcomitrella patens Is Mediated by Nitrate Reductase
About this book Contents Customer reviews Biography Related titles. Images Additional images. About this book The moss Physcomitrella patens has rapidly become an experimental model of choice for many aspects of molecular, cell and developmental biology in plant sciences. Contents Contributors. Mishler and Melvin J.
- The Gale Encyclopedia of Mental Disorders: 2!
- Programming by Case Studies: An Algol Primer;
- Annual Plant Reviews, Volume 36, The Moss Physcomitrella patens.
- David Cove (Author of Genetic Engineering).
- Robert B. Parkers Ironhorse.
- Wiley-VCH - Annual Plant Reviews, Volume 36, The Moss Physcomitrella patens!
- Wiley-VCH - Annual Plant Reviews, Volume 36, The Moss Physcomitrella patens;
- Change Password!
- The Moss Physcomitrella Patens - Annual Plant Reviews.
- Performance as Political Act: The Embodied Self (Critical Perspectives in Social Theory).
- Hebrew codicology: Tentative typology of technical practices employed in Hebrew dated medieval manuscripts.
Comparative Genomics Stefan A. Rensing, Daniel Lang and Andreas D. Chloroplasts Mamoru Sugita and Setsuyuki Aoki. Color plates. Customer Reviews Review this book. Series: Annual Plant Reviews Volume: Media reviews.
Biology of the Plant Cuticle (Annual Plant Reviews, Volume 23)
This book is both a summary of where we currently are in that quest for understanding land plant evolution and function, and a preview of exciting developments to come. For that reason, The Moss Physcomitrella patens will be valuable reading for both specialist molecular and systems biologists, and evolutionary biologists asking old questions with new tools.
However, the scope of this book is broader and it should also be of interest to evolutionary biologists and ecologists.
Just as the value of Arabidopsis in such studies is increasing, I hope that this book is the spark that ignites greater amounts of research on the evolution and ecology of mosses. Current promotions. Other titles in Annual Plant Reviews. Intracellular Signalling in Plants.
The Moss Physcomitrella patens
More Info. Biology of Plant Metabolomics. Please review the types of cookies we use below. These cookies allow you to explore OverDrive services and use our core features. Without these cookies, we can't provide services to you. These cookies allow us to monitor OverDrive's performance and reliability.
They alert us when OverDrive services are not working as expected. Without these cookies, we won't know if you have any performance-related issues that we may be able to address.
enter These cookies help us understand user behavior within our services. For example, they let us know which features and sections are most popular. This information helps us design a better experience for all users.